How to take your Imagination and Goals and turn them into Manifested Achievements
When you think about the things you want from your future, whether career-based, relationship-based, or even how you see your family turning out later in your life, how detailed do you allow your imagination to get?
If we're being honest, unless you've practiced visualization manifestation, your dreams are probably fleeting thoughts in your mind that don't take up more space up there than what is allowed to exist in the back of your mind.
Visualization manifestation is the art of bringing forth thoughts of your future that are so detailed, it's almost like you're taking a moment to time travel into the space of your dreams. If you aren't very good at allowing your imagination to flourish, there are a few exercises you can do to start training yourself into manifesting your goals.
But before we get into that, let's talk about the different ways you can use your thoughts and emotions to create the life of your dreams.
The most common and well known way is through the power of visualization. When you're so in touch with your imagination and future that you spend several minutes a day in touch with this amazing future life you're leading.
For me, one of the go-to instances in my future I love to visualize is a moment I shake hands over a deal I just made with a rep of Disney to help the children of a nonprofit I'm going to start. It's specific: A conference room with a long oval table, gray-is walls with a red accent, a large projector screen where I've just completed a presentation detailing how the partnership will be mutually beneficial, and a middle-aged blonde woman in a brown blazer who can't wait to work with me.
Whenever I want to up my mood, I go to this place. I think about all of the people that will be helped with this meeting. I think about all of the fun that will come from working with Disney. I am right there, and I believe in it.
You can take this a step further with something called Masturbation Manifestation, which is mentioned in the book "Think and Grow Rich" and what imparted upon me by another coach who practices this everyday. In essence, the goal is to surround the goal or dream with positive and pleasure-full emotions which will then bring it to life through good experiences.
I think the idea is genius, albeit hilarious. But what better way to manifest than through masturbation. On top of that, you're getting in touch and in tune with your body, you're relieving stress, and you're making yourself feel good.
There is a catch to all of this visualizing and manifesting, though. When you sit down with yourself and start thinking about your goals and your future, it's important to practice the art of allowing. If I were to step into the example I mentioned above with the thought of "this is silly and there's no way this is actually going to happen" then guess what's actually not going to happen. That's right, manifestation.
You must first know you are worthy of manifesting a perfect future for yourself. When you do that and know that whatever comes into your mind is meant for you and that you shouldn't fight it, you'll find yourself actually bringing things to life.
If you're sitting here thinking "this is silly and my mind isn't that powerful and I wouldn't even know where to start if I did want to try this," well, you're in luck. Here are a series of steps you can take in order to get in the groove and start working on the big stuff.
1. Write do a list of the things you want to work towards. If you can see these things on paper, they suddenly become an entity to work towards and you'll get more emotional about them. Do this so you don't miss the chance to do visualizations for all of them at some point.
2. Treat it like a meditation exercise and do it daily. My preferred time is in the morning when my mind is still clear and I haven't had to start worrying about the work that needs to be done, yet.
3. Start with something small first before you get into the big things. One of my personal favorites is to visualize what's for dinner in the evening. For example: Ham is on the menu. It has a honey glaze and a side of mashed potatoes and fresh grilled green beans and it smells like that amazing sweet-savory combination that makes my mouth water and tastes like Christmas because that's something I always eat over the holidays.
4. Use your senses and make it real. One of the best ways to put yourself in the moment is to engage your sense of smell. It's a powerful memory trigger and will allow you to revisit the space frequently. It's the same way when you're writing and bringing readers into your book through their senses.
5. Build on it to include several days worth of dinner plans or concerts you hope to attend over the summer or sporting events or grades you may receive next semester. Start stretching into the short term first, and then get more and more long term with practice.
Most important of all, make sure that you're feeling how you'd like to feel when you actually accomplish these things. That's why Masturbation Manifestation is so powerful. It makes you feel good about the goal and will make it easier to obtain because you've replaced any trepidation or fear with self-love and satisfaction.
By the Law of Attraction, one important thing to note about visualization is to stick with the positive stuff. If you step in with the "I don't want" or "I can't" discourse, generally speaking, that's exactly what you're going to manifest because that's what you're putting your energy into and focusing on. Positive affirmations will take you further.
And as always, surround yourself with people that will keep you in the flow and are just as supportive of the future you as you are when you do your visualizations. After all, it's easier to move forward with friends.
#Manifestation #Visualization #ManifestationVisualization #MasturbationManifestation #LawofAttraction #BetterYourself #LifeofYourDreams #BelieveinYou #Achieve #Goals #Coaching #BookCoach #AuthorCoach #Advice #GoodStuff
Lexi Mohney is a self published author and a book coach living in Ann Arbor, MI. Throughout her writing and coaching career, she's lived by the motto of courage and worked with her own coaches, groups, and support system to see her Big Audacious Dreams come true so she can help others achieve success, too. Her first published piece is a finalist in the 7th Annual Bisexual Book Awards, and she is in the process of querying agents for her latest novel, Soulkind, which is the first in the Soul Hunter Series. For any and all questions pertaining to her work, contact her through her website or find her on social media.